Sunday, February 28, 2010

Major Project over.....

This Blog (World) almost ended with me, by my boring life. i did not post anything during my major NOT because i wanted to concentrate. it's because, there isn't much to write about. previously, when i write and write, i found out that i complain more and more. I am trying to stop complaining though...

Well, Major Project or Final Year Project, is over, now that i can consider, Pending to Graduate. Well, in the past, Secondary School, after my O Levels, within one week, i was nagging by my parents until, i got a job. didn't get much time to rest...this time.....i guess I'll slack!

Lastly, i want to...THANKS MY MAJOR PROJECT GROUP MEMBERS (and Foreign Advisor) FOR THEIR HARD WORK! Your hard work made my Major Project, fun, happy and knowledgeable.

No comments: