Saturday, March 13, 2010

My GPA 3.02

Yesterday, results for Major Project (MP/FYP) and SIP (Attachment/Student Internship Programme) came out. My GPA finally/for the first time, raised to 3. From the end of Semester 1.1, my GPA was, 2.51, 2.91, 2.93 ,2.91, 2.92 ,3.02... A 3, finally, in my polytechnic life... It's just amazing, i had been complaining about not getting 3, and now i get it, i am getting too proud of myself...First time in my life, i get something better than my Brother....talking about PSLE, O Levels, even in games like Soccer, etc. Nothing i did was better than him...now, my GPA is higher...but, o well...my brother didn't get into a course whereby he could show off his talent...won only by handicap...CRAP!...zzz...

As this could be a post in awhile, i'll just write down some thoughts...as, it feels like a repeat in history......I was transfered to Chai Chee Secondary after failing most of my subjects in Secondary One......and during the Life in Chai Chee, i always told myself...well, i really hoped that i was here when i was in Secondary One. because, these people are so fun to be with...they are people i trust and we fought together, in the Days of hard work and battled with O Levels as one.

Recently, although Polytechnic Life is coming to an end...i would like to say......C175, it would be nice if i was with your class since the beginning...i wonder what kind of person i might become. maybe not much different, but, it would be really nice if i could meet you guys earlier...

But of cause, i have seen pretty much in both C173 and C175 as a Classmate and Outsider...i guess i should be satisfied. It seems all stupid choices i made, up till today, work out bit by bit...

I suppose, i could go to National Service to the extreme...

No comments: