Monday, December 21, 2009

MP week 1. End of SIP

OK, skipped blogging for 6 weeks and now Jurong Life is over. but, my mystery remains, what when wrong...solution, "I hold no grudges, i will leave this Friendship to them."

MP, Day 1...
Got 2 Computers instead of 3. well, well...one laptop, is a must, i guess...Team with Joel and Dave, both suffered with me in the past, on different occasion. But now, we will suffer/fight together, as one.

For me, i've prepared everything i needed. VGA Splitter (Cable), 2GB Ram (Laptop). Equipping with HardDisk 160GB, 4GB ThumbDrive, 1GB micro SD (From NDS) for file sharing.

Even my SamSung Omnia, which is running Windows Mobile, is going to be used...

Its going to be a fully loaded Major Project, because of the three of us is going all out!

No comments: