Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 weeks left Part 2/2

I finally got the feeling to admit. Although i had been proud, some say arrogant, saying things
like i can live even if i am alone and all those crap, it seems that i am just dreaming. i said
things like, I am me, nothing more, nothing less. and i wouldn't changed. but, it's all fake.

i am so vunlerable to the surrounding and i had changed even before i know it. today, i stand
before an arguement, and i would want to listen to the other side of the story and understand
them. and not just concentrating on my story and stand firm. I became a more understanding and
forgiving person while my surrounding is turning grey. i always told myself to move forward but
in the end, it's still the person at the starting point or the person at each check point who
saved me.

I became a frog in Master Jiraya's story, but i was in the well. when i saw hands that can pull
me out, i decline at first, yet accepted it later. when i finally get out of the well, darkness
kick me back in. the feeling of hopeless and helplessness, just like when Master Jiraya falls
helplessly into the ocean. The different part of it is, Master Jiraya place his hope on others,
while i can still fight on. and so, i shall follow the main character in Master Jiraya's book,
to be strong and never give up. like that person would say, "This is my way of Ninja(Life)!"......

No comments: