Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unmistakable, Unforgivable?

For a week, people are acting weird. Or rather very straight forward. At first, i personally thought that they are showing that they hate me, ignoring me. But, think again, how am i being educated?

"How you treat people is how people will treat you".

I now believe that i must have did something wrong so that they are behaving this way. But i thought, "OK, it seems that i did something wrong. but, what?". Am i too naive? have i no self awareness? Or is it my speech didn't think twice before letting off again?...

I know that i have made mistakes this time. But, is life Unmistakable? And if mistakes are made, it's unforgivable? People always say, No one is perfect, so, my point of view is, can we try to be as close to perfect as we can? if we can't be very good, can people around us, help us and make each other as perfect as we can?

It seems like i am too childish to actually think about global understanding between the Human race as, i can't even start with having understanding for people's action around me. I know i am not an influential person, nor i am capable in doing things i want to do. Is there no way for people to understand me? forgive me? Prevent me from making mistakes?......

No comments: