Sunday, November 1, 2009

7 to go...

7 Weeks to go...it will all be over within 7 weeks, i hope...... let 2010 have a fresh clean start. I don't hope to have another regretful year, regretting what i have decided. Next Year's schedule are somewhat fixed a little already. Jan-March, Major Project back in School. (Final Year Project). After graduating from school, it will be 'To the Army'......i can only wonder how life would be, but never know, never be able to change a thing in my current state.

All i know, I am getting crazy about this girl, but i can't get her. I am getting crazy with my environment, but i can only ride the wave. I am getting crazy because of my inability, but i can't be ability-ied in an instant. Wants to add on to my Life is like a Cup of Coffee, but can't think of anything recent, so, is life really like a Cup of Coffee or did my Cup just collided with another?

Still, many people do say, No matter what happens.."Life Goes on"......so, i'm Moving on!...

(Freak, just get bored of it already)......

No comments: