Sunday, October 11, 2009

10 weeks to go, Ready? Go!

Well, 10 weeks of Jurong East Attachment left, and it's as though my supervisor read my blog, he find and gave me something to learn. Socket Programming, is what he found. i learned a bit on that in school, but he gave me a 175 pages of it...for the weekend, i didn't touch it...forgive me, i am afraid of the 175 pages...

I always take this place to comment on friends, although it's the same friends that visit my blog. Hmm, it was last week, i started missing something...my friends' blogs. Deeply apology, I lost almost all of my friends' blogs URL, if ever anyone is willing to give me their blog's URL, i will find time to read, if permission granted, i will also put the url in this blog.

Its October and i think i need to buy somethings...Brother's birthday, brother from another mother's birthday and everybody's dear Jesslyn's birthday is also on this month...I know I want to buy something, but, i haven't decided on what to buy...hmm...it's really hard to think...man......

Coming week, Mother's away, oversea, into Xi An, west part of china, i suppose. Xi = West in Chinese. So, no free dinner daily for a week++ because my mother will be back, the week after's Tuesday...bad...really bad......

And so, i finish this week's Weekly update and there will be less to come. Stay tune...

No comments: