Saturday, October 3, 2009

11 weeks to go

What's new? nothing! Because, all that is left to do, is to do it...nothing is left for me to learn, nothing is left for me to think, listen to my supervisor and get this thing over with, is all i can do...

Just that, the week that just past, my body is aching......office life makes people old, that might just be true...

Just one article i past by caught my attention. It says something about facebook, something like 'I don't understand why people would create 'Anti - "So and So"' groups and thousands of people would be a member of the group'...well, i can't agree more. If people don't like people, just like what our current world looks like, we cannot blame why animals like Sharks, Lions, Tiger, etc. kill us... hmm...did i drag things too far? O well, being an anti got totally no meaning to me. For example, if you don't like a particular singer, just don't listen to their songs and don't look out for them. If they appear in front of you, why can't people just act as if we didn't see them?

Human race needs understanding to gain Global Peace and the world, government or civilian isn't showing it. i may be scarred by a person, and truly, until now, i still dislike him to the core. All i have to do, is to NOT look out for him, ignore him as much as i can, and NOT to throw rubbish at him, create groups to find supporters to dislike him. And, if needed, ask around, in outings, i wouldn't stop my friends from calling him along. I even encourage people to call him, because i don't want more people to hate him because of me.

"This is Personal, between him and me. i don't need other people to get involved in this". That's what my mindset is.

"In terms of Business (Outing perhaps), we need to gather as much people as we can. He is a human (People), so, we need him in business." Because, an outing with sec sch friends is always corrupted...hmm...maybe i should say, MOSTLY corrupted...not all are...

No comments: